Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Helluva time

John, Brianna, James and I headed back to the apartment. After a few drinks at the bar we got bored and left. Brianna and I were best friends, had been since seventh grade, so when she came back from her honeymoon with John a few days ago I was happy to see her, I offered an extra room that James and I had until their housing finalized. When we got home I immediately got into the shower, I hated the bar that we had gone to, it was sleazy and dirty. Pretty soon, in the semi-drunk state that he was in, James poked his head in my shower. 
"Hello" I greeted with a smile.
He grabbed my around the waist and kissed me, and I kissed back. His hand slowly went down my stomach to my clit, which he started to rub as he kissed me. I tasted a small amount of alcohol, and I could tell he brushed his teeth, just before he poked his head in. John walked in the bathroom with his pants down kissing Brianna roughly. They hadn't realized we were there. I put my finger to my lip so James could know we weren't alone. They kept kissing and John brought her up on the sink as he slowly brought her top off. I never looked at Brianna that way, she was my best friend, but suddenly I had an idea, probably brought on by a severe blood alcohol level. I walked up to them with James in tow. Brianna screamed when she realized they weren't alone and mumbled an apology. She started to leave but stopped when she realized John wasn't coming. 
"You coming?" asked Brianna.
"Well Brianna, I was sort of hoping they could join us, I wouldn't mind if you wouldn't," said John. He pulled her back as she debated in her head. There definitely pros and cons to this, but right now, it was all I could think about. It could be the tequila but I could've sworn John got a boner at the idea of a foursome. John was the only straight one here but also he was open to pretty much anything. She nodded and John laid her down on the ground as he stripped her. Soon she was fully naked and John started fucking her slowly. I nodded at James who was looking at me and he walked over to her. She took his dick into her mouth and started sucking slowly but hard. Both boys had boners almost immediately. I wanted in so I walked over and started fondling her breasts. She looked at me oddly and moved her hand and started to finger me. John started fucking harder and James got even bigger in her mouth at the sight. I licked around her nipples and bit them just a bit, just teasing her. James moaned quietly when Brianna started fingering harder. I'd done girls before and I could tell she was inexperienced, but honestly, not that bad. John started to go harder and faster as she bit James through pure pleasure. James clenched his teeth and threw his head back, enjoying himself immensely. Brianna decided to put a third finger in and I moaned. Brianna was so close to a climax and I could tell. Her stomach was tense as John pounded her. When John grunted was her point of no return. She orgasmed and I could feel it in her fingers that were inside me. Her back arched and she moaned loudly. John just leaned there for a second before getting out. He pulled James out of her mouth and got to his knees to suck. I was impressed at John, he was more open than I thought. I decided it was time I returned the favor to Brianna and since her orgasm was done I started eating her out and giving John a handjob at the same time. Precum was all over his penis, apparently he wasn't done so I moved and Brianna started blowing him now. My tongue went deep inside her pussy and her back arched. She accidentally bit John who was blowing James as he ran his hands through Johns dark hair. 
"oh fuck!" James said. He suddenly blew a load into Johns mouth, who surprised me still by swallowing it. They all looked at me and all of s sudden I found myself fucking three ways. James was grinding me deep and hard and fast inside my pussy. John had taken anal, which I had never really liked but he made it feel exceptionally good. Brianna was on my mouth and I was tongue fucking her. She was delicious. The perfect blend between salt and sweet. James and John fucked me so hard tears welled up in my eyes, it hurt so good. I was close to climaxing though, I knew it. I was getting really tight down there and I knew it was an early sign. James started grunting every time he went in and hit the wall. He would go almost completely out then shove it all the way in, whereas John was going slow and the difference turned me on to incredible heights. It was when Brianna moaned and started to move her hips along the beat with my tongue that I orgasmed. It was the biggest one I'd ever had. I grappled at James' legs as hard as I could while it was rocked through me. Right in the middle of all that, James and John both blew one inside me. It was amazing. Brianna got down and started humping me as the guys started making out on the floor with John on top. Their chiseled bodies rocked each other, their dicks slapping into each other and going hard. I was only when Brianna laid atop me that John started butt fucking James.
He took it like a man, his head was down in concentration, taking in every part of this no doubt. Johns hands held tight onto James' hips as he pushed and pulled on both to ensure maximum speed and hardness. James met my eyes and I smiled, then focused on Brianna who was sucking my nipples. I fingered her hard and fast and she cummed within minutes, we were so tired that we both sat in the shower as it blew cold water, and we watched the guys fuck. We held ourselves during this. After James was fucked, John had a go at is and moaned a lot, even screamed once in the beginning but he moaned and Brianna was having a hard time controlling herself. I started to finger her softly to help out and she thanked me. Minutes passed and we were all fucked out. We all went to our marital beds and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment