Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Unavailable Persons

I walked down the pavement toward home, it was after five, I noticed. In all the clubs I'd been to this one was definitely the most interesting. For an hour and a half they talked and texted. Someone might bring in a movie or two to watch but mostly nothing. There were two reasons it was actually interesting. One was that in her time there, she'd basically become instantly popular. All my weekends were booked until June, and then she could laugh and cry her summer away. The other reason was Alejandro, he was smart, cute, funny and he was Mexican. He was totally hot. Everyone said we would make a good couple but we would just laugh blush and look away. I had no idea if he liked me.
"Get the fuck out!" I heard a woman scream from the houses I was next to. There was a loud crash and Alejandro stepped out of the house. He quickly walked to the end of the gate and towards me without looking up. He almost ran into my frozen form on his way, and when he did notice me, "oh!" came out of his mouth.
"Hey," I said. "Its Alejandro right?" 
"Yeah, Kristy?" he asked. There was a silence, but not awkward. He leaned in and kissed me after a moment.It was soft, tender, and sweet. Before long he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. My hand reached up around his neck and held him to me, while is was on the small of my back.
I pulled back and said,"Lets get out of here." I winked at him and we went to my house, my parents were gone for the weekend and my brother was at his girlfriends house without my parents knowing. Alejandro kissed me again on our way up the stairs, we didn't make it to the top before we were kissing too much to really move, and so I laid down on the stairs and his hand traveled up to my thong underwear. He smiled as he pulled it aside and started to rub me.  was already a little wet because he was very good a kissing.
As he started to finger me, I moaned, nobody had ever done it this good. He bit my lip a little then his lips started hungrily traveling downward. At my collarbone, he kissed, and my nipples went hard. He brought up my shirt and I was glad I was wearing my best bra, it was lacy and black. He undid that too, with only one hand. The other was very busy with four fingers up my pussy. He kissed both nipples and while he squeezed my right nipple, he sucked on the left. It was all over for me when he bit it, I climaxed on his hands just a little. 
"Someones a dirty girl, lets go clean you up" he said and picked me up. He brought me to the tub and started to fill it as I stripped myself. When he turned around I was fully nude and my full body wanted him. All of him, but first, while the tub filled, I was going to do him a favor. I got on my knees and pulled his pants down, he was huge! He looked maybe ten and a half inches and it was pointing toward me. I took it my mouth and started to blow him as his hands wound through my think black hair. I sucked and licked but what really turned him on was when I gently closed my teeth around it and stared moving back and forth. My mouth released his dick only to suck on his balls. 
He moaned and brought my mouth back to his dick, which was getting insanely hard and big. The tub was filled by then and after a minute I got up and turned it off. As I leaned down I could feel him staring at my pussy, so I gave him a long look, turning it off with exaggerated slowness. When I looked toward the tub again I felt him beside me.
"Please Kristy its killing me can I please go inside you?" he begged softly. 
"Hmm, I believe you can," I said. He grabbed my hips and I prepared for him to enter, when he did, I was surprised at how good it felt. His big, hard dick entered me quickly, and he started pounding immediately. He went fast and hard. I moaned and he went even faster. His hard body made a slap against mine whenever he went in so far our bodies rocked. This continued for several minutes before he finally let up.
"I want to be on top," I said to him. His eyebrow raised but he laid down on the bathroom floor. I slid his dick inside me and went up and down, up and down. He bit his lip and watched the ceiling and before long I was moving backward and forwards, in a humping motion with him inside me. He looked about ready to burst so I stopped.
"Please dont stop Kristy, please?" he asked. I smiled and went faster than before. I moaned a little and each time I did, I thought he would burst, but he held it in. I decided to test it, I went down further, against his skin and went forward a little. I moaned loudly and that set him off. He blew several loads inside me as I kept going. When he stopped, I stopped and I leaned down to kiss him.
"Do you want to get in the water now?" I asked with him still inside me. He nodded and I got up, I was dripping wet, why did he have to be so hot? A little juice and down my leg, which he caught with his finger and brought to his lips. I smiled and got into the warm water. He got in with me and sat down. He went inside me as I sat on his lap and started kissing him. He held and massaged my breasts in a way that no man ever had. He laid me down on the tub and started slowly going inside me, then out, then in. I thought it was so hot. I was so damn hot, so damn close to an orgasm and he knew, he knew that I was getting tighter and tighter around his dick meant I was about to be rocked by the best orgasm of my life. When it happened, he held me tight, it felt so good. Afterward, he undid the tub and kissed me goodbye.
"I have to leave, my moms probably worried sick by now, I'll see you tomorrow, and if you want, we could go out sometime," he said.
"I'd like that," I said as he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment