Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Beaching

We walked on the beach slowly. Amber and I had been dating for a while and I thought it was time to take the next step. I offer to go under the weeping willow tree with her and she agrees. She says it looks like the clouds of the sunset are on fire and I say how appropriate. She looks at me and I kiss her softly. We continue kissing until I lay her down and she feels the boner through my pants.
"I want to do this" she said. I nod and pull her shirt off her and also her pants. She shakes her head and grabs my dick through my pants and rubs. She rubs it and pushes it against my pants hard.
I start to kiss her hard but again she shakes her head but then unzips my pants. It bulges through and the only thing between us were my thin boxers. She smiles and my pants go off. Then, she leans down and sucks my huge boner through my underwear. I feel her hot wet mouth ease around like warm fog. Her tongue swirls knowingly around my penis like she's done this a thousand times, but that just makes it hotter. I moan and lean back. Sensing I couldn't take it any longer, she pulls off my boxers revealing my rock hard dick. She smiles and grabs it tightly with her left and hand I scoot back so I can lean against the tree. She pulls on it slowly, easing toward the head. 
I grab her ass and pull her toward me, forcing her hand off my dick. I kiss her passionately, so she knows I want this badly. She smiles through the kiss then her mouth hungrily goes down to my collarbone and kisses. She moves her hips as if I was fucking her now, grinding on my dick. She still had her pants on, but the juices she creates were already making a wet spot on the bottom so I could feel it. She kissed the base of my neck and I couldn't take it anymore. I blew a load right on her jeans and I suddenly thought she would freak out.
She smiled and took off her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra and her boobs bounced glowingly. She wiped the cum off of her crotch on her jeans. Instead of wiping it on the grass as I thought she would, she merely spreads it all over her boobs. I'm shocked but I have enough head to move my hands from inside her jean pockets to right on her ass, under her pants. My left hand kept going though, it went right to her pussy and started to rub. Her forehead was against the side of my neck when she moaned. It was a sexy moan, it made me want to do more things, incredible things. My middle finger went inside her dripping pussy and went slowly in and out. She moaned and bit her lips softly. I licked the bottom of her earlobe, remembering once that whenever anyone did that it turned her on. Also, with the hand that wan't fingering her, I pressed on the base of her spine, causing her to moan loudly.
"Please, let me pleasure you, may I take these silly pants off?" I whispered in her ear. She moaned and nodded in response.I laid her back and took my hands out. I unzipped and unbuttoned her tight skinny jeans with my teeth, and then started pulling them down the same way. My hot breath caressed her lower stomach, pussy, upper thigh and finally they were off, not for the damn underwear. I decided to not waste any more time and just do it with my hands, she was already massaging her hard nipples. Finally she was naked. I took a condom out of my wallet and started to slip it on when she shook her head. 
"Just go in, please?" she asked. I already knew she was on birth control, so I nodded and leaned a little bit of my weight onto her. She moaned softly when my tip reached the lips of her pussy, the a little louder when i finally went in. God damn she was tight!
I fucked her slowly at first. She moaned as I massaged and pinched her hard nipples as I went in and out getting faster. Soon, I was fucking her hard, fast, and deep.
"Oh yes keep going!" she yelled. "Faster! Harder!"
I did as she dictated and shoved my dick inside her so deep I hit the wall. "Mmm its so good!"
I smiled and kept going even when I felt her walls tightening around my dick. I pounded her pussy so hard and fast she screamed and suddenly I was going to blow. She started orgasming and as she moaned I couldn't control myself and I blew right inside her deep pussy. She shook as her body took all my sum inside her greedily.
"That was amazing," she whispered after her orgasm stopped.
"I know," i said and kissed her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment