Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two

Stephanie walked past me with those huge boobs of hers.She was so hot. I grabbed her hand a she walked by again and she started to pull away but once she saw it was me she smiled. She kissed me on the cheek and before she pulled away she said, "Meet me in the closet in math class in half an hour." 
I instantly got wet. Walking around the school for twenty minutes I imagines how she would look naked. How fingering her would feel, how it would feel to bite those nipples. Suddenly, I had a wet spot on my pants because I had seeped through. I ran to the bathroom, and I was surprised to see her there. 
"Hey Stephanie," I said when she looked at me. I hid the wet spot with my book.
"Hello," she said and looked at me. I hoped she didn't see that my nipples were hard through my white shirt. She turned me on so much it hurt. She walked toward me slowly, examining my face and how my hands were shaking slightly. 
She took my book and read the title. I closed my eyes, I was reading erotic stories and she could just look over and see the wet spot that was growing.
"Hmm, I see you're into stories huh?" she asked, I nodded. "You don't need them." She set the book on the counter and went to lock the door. She cam up behind me and kissed my neck as she massaged my nipples. 
I let out a shaky breath.
"Don't be so nervous, I think you're really hot," she said and winked. One hand slowly went down and went into my pants. She kept going and was soon holding me. A little juice dripped on her as she started slowly rubbing and she whispered, "Come on, I know you've liked me, and I like you, I'm so horny for you."
I turned around suddenly and took her shirt off her. She wasnt wearing a bra. Her boobs bounced and her nipples went hard. I slowly took off my shirt. When I was done she was on her knees taking off my pants. She pulled them off and looked at the lacy black thong I was wearing that matched my bra. 
"Lay down," she commanded, I did as she said. Her fingers started rubbing my throbbing clit. She brought her mouth to my upper thigh and kissed it. Then my other thigh, and around my clit. She was teasing me while I was getting hornier and hornier. I moaned.
"Please?" I said to her. She smiled and stuck her tongue deep inside me. She went in and out, licking the walls and everything, getting harder and faster. She was good. I ran my left hand through her hair and my right massaged my nipple. I moaned and she took her tongue out. I moaned again and she said, "Shh, dont worry, just get ready." I did as she said and suddenly her whole fist went inside me all at once. I tore a little but I didn't care, it felt amazing.In and out, in and out, she went faster and faster so hard I could scream. I held everything in until the last second, when she pulled it towards the entrance, I orgasmed so hard she moaned and took out her hand, she drank every drop of what came out from my pussy and even licked me clean. 
"I want to make up the favor" I said. She smiled again and laid back. I started humping her slowly.I massaged her nipples and kissed her while my pussy grated her lower stomach. 
She moaned and I bit her lip softly. I got up and went to my bag for the vibrator. She looked at me like a goddess when I showed her. I turned the vibrator on its highest setting and shoved it in her pussy. I fucked her hard fast and deep while she moaned loudly and massaged her nipples. After a moment she couldnt take in and she screamed. I slowed and she looked at me.
"Dont stop," she said. 
"Im not," I said and shoved it in father than I'd ever gone. I kept it there and started to kiss her gently. Her back arched and she orgasmed, squirting me. I rubbed it into my skin and she laid back. I slid the vibrator off and turned to her.
"Come on, we're going to be late for science."

No comments:

Post a Comment