Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Two, the second

So she and I had done it. We had fucked hard in the bathroom and now we were in math class, she kept leaning over and touching my pussy lightly through my skirt. I had no underwear on. the teacher would look over, she'd pull away. and when the teacher looked away, she'd do more, like start fingering me. I was actually getting very wet from the way her finger gently massaged the inside of my pussy.
"Class dismissed!" called the teacher, time had flown by. Stephanie took out her finger and got up to walk away, the teacher waited for us at the door.
"Actually, I didn't finish my notes, can Stephanie and I stay until I do? I only have a bit more," I asked. I was a good girl to her, so she nodded and closed the door.
"Oh, a bad girl, you naughty," she said and walked over. She unbuttoned the top button of her shirt and smiled at me. I scooted my chair out of under the desk and she sat on my lap facing me. I grabbed her boobs as she started to kiss me. I slowly slid one of my hands down so I could finger her slowly. She moaned and I bit her lip a little. 
"Lay back," I said. She nodded and laid on the floor and spread her legs wide then smiled at me. I curled my hand into a fist as I leaned down. I laid my hand against her pussy and asked if she was ready, to which she nodded. I slowly stuck my fist in and she moaned loudly. The deeper I went, the tighter she got, soon, I hit the wall. Again I asked if she was ready. She moaned yes and I stared pulling it out, but before I went all the way out I shoved it back in a little faster, and I was fisting her.
"Ohhhhwoah!" she said. Her back arched as I shoved back in for the second time and a little juice went on my boobs. I pulled my fist out and licked her pussy. Suddenly she spurt all her cum inside my mouth and screamed a little. I drank all of its salty goodness and looked back at her, she was panting deeply and shaking, the orgasm was still affecting her. I massaged her nipples until it stopped.
"Damn, that was the best one I've ever had, now lay, I'll be right back," she said. I did as she said. Two seconds later she cam back with something she wouldnt show me.
"Close your eyes and open your legs," she ordered. I did as she said and I felt something roundish at the base of my pussy. I welcomed it and it went in. It kept going and going though, further and further in until it hit the wall. It massaged the wall and I moaned in pleasure. I opened my eyes and saw she was fucking me with the side of a broomstick.
"Mmmmm!" I moaned. My head swiveled. She fucked me silly and of course I cummed. Then after school she went to myself and we continued the whole weekend. Every day after that we fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment